<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 22, 2008

An Awesome Book! by Dallas Clayton

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Which is a reminder of a couple of brain farts:

1. I don't like romantic comedies, and I don't like Christmas Movies (Christmas Story excepted), but I think Love Actually is a great movie, that was well done and leaves me uncustomarily warm and fuzzy.

2. Saying "clang, clang, clang" will transport my memory back to an 8th Grade Pageant where I had my only stage singing performance in a celebration of the 1904 Worlds Fair.

Clang, clang, clang went the trolley,
Ding, Ding, Ding went the bell.
Zing, Zing, Zing went my heart strings.
Me: From the moment I saw her I fell.

That was it.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?