<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Rim Shot Please...

A real conversation.

My wife calls her period "Chico" (she-co). Chico's on his way, Chico is here. Etc. I ask her, does Chico mean anything is it a name and if so why does it have a male ending.

"Chico because he's a pain the ass and an annoyance," she says.

"Oh then," I say. I'm going to call these sores on my penis, "Chica" because they're weepy and bleed once a month.

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week.

Actual answer. Chico is regional for Sao Paulo. I don't know where "Aunt Flow" comes from but I didn't hear that term until a few years ago.

Comments:
Hey, not too shabby!
 
We call it The Red X, because it is marked on the calender so that proper mental preparation, on both our parts, can be implemented. Nice and ominous sounding.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?