<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 13, 2008

Things and Stuff

Mirthday 2008

MirthdayCard.jpg

Alessandra surprised me with a Mirthday on Saturday! There was a card, cake, gift, waffles and Roller Derby. Click the photo so see the flicker set. (For those Alessandra Fans, sorry, we forgot to take pictures of us that day, so they are all of my gooney mug.)

Vacation Plans

With the economy in the dumper what better thing to do than blow your hard earned cash on a vacation? Sure it's not fiscally prudent, but I haven't had a real vacation in 4 fucking years (let alone a paid vacation), so I am jumping on it.

The question is where do I want to go? I've never been to New York. But that takes too much planning. I mean, I'm not an eater, drinker or shopper. Museums are cool as is Broadway, but still.

Family & Friends on the West Coast? What do we do when everyone is at work or school?

Screw it. We are taking a cruise. Its all booked and our credit card company customer points is footing most of bill. All we need is air fare and island excursions and we are set. The trip is all booked. We are going to be pale, (but polite) gringos in the Western Caribbean in early November.

Aww shit! We'll be gone on Election Day. No fear. A quick fax to the election board and we got our Absentee Ballots within 2 days. We have already voted, but are waiting for Tuesday to send them in.

Guess who we voted for?

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

We caught up on the last 5 episodes this weekend. I know I've mentioned the show before, but it's so goddamned funny I just can't stand it. It's one of the few shows that make me gasp for air from laughing so hard.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Do these images make sense? No? Then you should either put it in your Netflix Queue or watch at least half of the episodes here at Hulu.com

Awe man. I'm fighting off hysterics just making this post.


The Big Penis Book
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Alessandra and I have time before I get my allergy shot and we are Borders. We are looking at art books and I see the spine to The Big Penis Book of course I'm curious. A big book of Penises? "Hey Ale, check it out."

It's fairly sizable volume, but it turned out the book was The Big Penis Book as opposed to The Big Penis Book.

I told Alessandra I wanted to go home and cry.

Comments:
The last episode "Who pooped the bed?" had us cracking up!

Artemis was awesome! And Dee running out of the shoe store...I'm still laughing!
 
Here ya go

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/8396/deetripsdm2.gif
 
Dee is hilarious! and she left a nice round dent on the car. LOL
 
Cruising is such a blast! We've done a Western Caribbean itinerary a number of times. It was easy with the ships leaving out of Galveston, which isn't very far for us to drive.

If you've never cruised before, and have any questions, let me know. I'm sort of an old hand at it anymore. :o)
 
Thanks for the offer katie, but I work for a travel agency and my boss is more convenient. Thanks though.

We already booked our excursions. Gonna be a lot of fun.
 
OK, no problem. Just trying to be helpful.
 
I love the Mirthday photos! ;-)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?