<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 24, 2008

Life is a series of events

Still Drawing
Alessandra has joined in going to Boot Camp
I can now do at least 5 pull ups with impunity and think I look pretty good naked.
Work is Very Boring.
I'm going on my first cruise Nov 2 to the Western Caribbean and I'm very excited.
We are almost through Season 3 of Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
I am reading The Forever War by Joe Haldeman
Our 9th annual Halloween Party is Sat Nov 1, but I have a party to go to this weekend as well.

And Im wondering why the hell nobody I know is watching:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

You can download Season 1 Here if you know anything about bittorrent.

You should watch it. It's great.

Comments:
I don't know why I stopped watching it. I made it all the way through the first season, but when it came back this year I just wasn't excited enough to plug it into the DVR. Too much TV going on for me right now anyway.

I loved Season 3 of Buffy (my favorite TV show of all time). Lover's Walk, The Wish, Doppleganged, The Zeppo...some of the best episodes of the entire series are in Season 3. Plus, the Mayor was just great.
 
You should dump something and pick it up. All the season 2s are at abc.com

It's as charming as fuck.

Yes, I did indeed like The Zeppo
 
Yes it's true. You are looking pretty good naked :-D
 
I watched the first 3 or 4 episodes and appreciated how unique it was and then somehow I lost track of when it was on, etc. I might just have to go back and take another look...thanks for reminding me of it.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?