<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Barally

Yay! My first post at NTM:

So today I attended my first political rally. Not only that, but I do believe it was a historical event and I was very happy to be part of it.

Can you hear me now

Being a newly naturalized citizen, I feel empowered by the choice of being able to pick the next president. I sure hope he wins!

At the obama rally

100,000 people showed up on a beautiful day under the St. Louis Arch. Obama spoke for 40 minutes inspiring all with his words of CHANGES and plans for the future. The man is uber intelligent and very charismatic.

At the obama rally

At the obama rally

GOBAMA!

Comments:
Yay!!!
 
Now that WAS a Rock 'N Roll event! I am happy for you but jealous all the same.
 
I am sure it was a great event!! I am ashamed to say that Obama spoke less than 1/2 mile from my house, and I did not go...People started lining up the night before....I just couldn't bring myself to do it...NEXT TIME!!!
 
If there is a next time.

One guy in my drawing group got to meet him this summer when Obama came to his small town about 45 min West of here.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?