<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Great Than

We don't have a clock in the bedroom, but the tv is set up to turn on in the morning to wake us up. And blearily thinking one morning this is what I came up with.

All Morning Local News with that one loud, energetic "on-location" guy/girl whom I really want to smack > hot pokers in the eye > Morning Zoo Radio Programs > a surprise anal raping > The Today Show.

This reminded me that I already had another list going in my head that needed to see the light of day.

Things People do to entertain me:

George Carlin, Bill Hicks > Cirque de Soleil > Penn & Teller > Colbert Report > Daily Show > Strangers w/ Candy > Upright Citizen's Brigade > Stomp & other Dance Performances > Mad Tv > Stage Magicians > All other stand up Comedians > Ventriloquists > Mimes > Morning Zoo Radio Shows >Saturday Night Live

Labels:


Comments:
ha-ha-
 
Hi ninni.

Thanks for stopping by No Touch Monkey, reading and commenting.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?