<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 04, 2008

Gateway MS Bike Ride



Hi Everyone,

It's that time of the year where I send you my annual appeal to donate to my MS Bike Ride.

I know 5 people with MS. I think that's 5 people too many. Two of them were friends I didn't know had MS until they revealed themselves after I began riding.

Last year I rode 40 miles both days, in what seemed to be an effortless ride. This year I have new, super-awesome bike and a drive to do a 75/75. My training is coming along great and this weekend I rode a 40/40 (though the second day wiped me out), I still feel very good about it.

Sadly though, I am not fielding Cap'n Marrrrk & the Scurvy Dogs this year, but have joined another team, The Heavy Pedal Band. It's a small but good team, and their captain Patrick Sheehan is a very nice guy and will be sporting a small stereo with speakers on the road to make the miles fly by.

Any way, please support my ride.

You can directly support me by clicking the link below.
It's safe & secure.

Thanks in advance for your help.


Click here to visit my personal page.

Comments:
Sock Dreams will contribute again this year. I just have to remind the wife/CEO.
 
Thank you very much! I really appreciate it.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?