<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

And sometimes Cognitive Dissonance is NOT Fun


Bush War Machine
Originally uploaded by azrainman
A family I know will not sponsor my MS Bike Ride because the National MS Society supports Embryonic Stem Cell Research, yet the family itself is not only HUGE supporters of the Bush War Machine, but owe their entire lives to the benefits of working for the Military/Industrial Complex.

86-94k Documented Civilian Deaths in Iraq due to US Adventurism.

Iraq Body Count

Lets keep those embryos safe.

Comments:
Well, you have to. We need all the future soldiers we can get.
 
Heh!

Nice photo btw. I added BSB to my Reader. Was this a photoshoot or has your personal style changed to Retro Dr. Who?
 
I think I'll answer this question at The Bug, it's too long for a mere comment box.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?