<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tale from a Small World

Facts: I work 30 miles from my office in another state for a company of 300 people, spread out in 4 buildings over 2 towns. I took a blood test week ago last tuesday, and I was running late for work w/o breakfast so I ate at McDonald's near my house (where I first saw the painting in the post below).

While waiting in line, a teenage girl asked if I could take a picture with her friend. "Sure, ok."

How surprised do you think I was when not 10 minutes after posting today's link, as I'm leaving for lunch, a co-worker tells me that she saw a picture of me on her son's, girlfriend's Facebook, site?

Pretty Damn Surprised.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?