<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Find Fishman

This was passed along to me today via Facebook. Dave Fishman was my pledge brother in AEPi back in what 88? And he is lost to the mists of time. I haven't seen him in nearly 20 years, but someone is looking for him. I've wondered from time to time what happened to him and where he went. I found this little site very sweet. Have you seen him?

Dave is the kind of guy you want to hang with for a weekend, he's loud, provocative and annoying after a while, but he is always fun to hang with - for a weekend, like we said. Don't get us wrong, we're not inviting Dave to come spend a weekend with us, we're actually not even inviting Dave over at all - but we would love to catch up.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?