<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Another Simulated Baby I Want To Eat

If you are a regular visitor to NTM!, you will know that from time to time I get the urge to eat a baby. I mean, I hate the little fuckers (not yours of course...little angel) for all the diseases they spread. Toughen your immune system my ass! And of course I really wouldn't actually eat a baby, I mean talk about having to scour your pans and mop the counters...

So that said:


M-M_M! That's Good Baby.

Found at Cake Wrecks via Neatorama

Comments:
I like my babies just like W.C. Fields liked his babies.

Medium-rare.
 
I get the nose! ;o)
 
Having become one of those dreaded parents who often nibbles on her baby's appendages (in public, no less!!), I have to say, they are even tastier than they look.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?