<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Paul loves Led Zeppelin

Paul is the Biggest Led Zeppelin Fan in the World.

I met Paul last Summer while hustling for a job. He didn't have any work for me, but I spent a couple pleasant hours shooting the shit at his house one day. He showed me a lot of his collection.

I just so happens I may need to consult an "Idea Guy" and Paul is someone I would go to. So I checked his blog out, and lo and behold, he had actually won a trip to London last Dec. to see the Led Zeppelin Reunion Show based on this video.



ROCK FUCKING ON!

Labels: , ,


Comments:
awesome. he deserved to win! he deserves to play with them on stage!
 
wow, just finished watching the whole thing. he is indeed the biggest Led Zeppelin fan. I myself own a box set... yay!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?