<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ok, I think I got it...(coining a new term)

Instead of saying, "How Gay!" (see previous) When I see something stupidly flamboyant, cheesy, and dramatically over the top (with a dash of unintended homo eroticism). I've decided to go with How Nuge! in honor of Ted Nugent.

For some reason I woke up with this song in my head this morning and had to apply the Superstition Treatment to it.



And while there isn't that much Nuge in the video, you can get what I'm talking about.

So it's going into my own personal dictionary. "How Nuge", "Dude, you're so Nugent."

I can see it now, me walking outside to work one morning and Nuge will put an arrow in the door beside head. Thump! Boingggggggggg!" How Nugent of him.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ted is from Detroit and was in a band called Damn Yankees, yet he's wearing a Confederate Flag Shirt, and playing an American Flag Guitar. Wotta Nuge.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
OMG! I had completely forgotten about Damn Yankees. Not one of Tommy Shaw's better musical adventures.
 
How hugely Nugey of you.
 
Katie: Welcome to the Grand Illusion.

b.e: tell all your friends. If you can get a shitload of comments about bread you can help propel this into the Parlance of our Times
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?