<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Dude,

I'm Tripping Balls

I've been very busy at work lately, and really haven't found much worth posting. I've been reading about XSLT and now getting into Interface Design while I work on my projects at the office.

My boss asked me how the reading was going so as a joke I read him this from the book (which made no sense to me at all)
"The syntax for patterns is a subset of the syntax for [XPath] expressions. In particular, location paths that meet certain restrictions can be used as patterns. An expression that is also a pattern always evaluates to an object of type node-set. A node matches a pattern if the node is a member of the result of evaluating the pattern as an expression with respect to some possible context; the possible contexts are those whose context node is the node being matched or one of its ancestors."


Unfortunately he understood what this meant. So he dumbed it down for my comprehension. Oddly enough, I think he was wrong.

On Tuesday Me, Alessandra and two friends went to Half Price Night at a local Brazilian restaurant. We all gored on more meat than was possibly good for us. I felt pregnant with meat. I would say that if I were to actually eat a baby, that's what it would feel like.

It took two days to recover and me eating nothing but cereal, salad and bananas though not all at the same time.


Still drawing, and planning on having bi-weekly figure drawing sessions at my house. Today it's not raining so I hope to go for a bike ride. The Inlaws are spending the night

Battlestar Galactica is back!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?