<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 21, 2008

A Nice Friday

My office is closed today. Wheeeee!

But I still have to work. Boooo!

I have some reading to do before I go on my first business trip...to Montreal! Wheeeee!

I'm going with my boss. Booooo!

They want me to learn how the new travel booking engine works, so I guess that means they like me enough to spend the money to send me up for training. Wheeeee!

It's cold as fuck in Montreal. 10F. Boooooo!

So that means quilted pants and sweaters! Wheeeee!

But my boss told me to bring nice clothes in case we go someplace fancy for dinner. Boooooo!
2 Days in another city! Wheeeee!

I have to leave the house to get my work done away from the computer, and perhaps I'll take a bike ride later on in the day.

Pineapple tastes like Summer

You know it's going to be a funny dream when Jack Black makes an appearance.

I just finished reading Bluebeard by Kurt Vonnegut. The ending left me feeling really good. I thought it was a great book. I have Galapagos sitting downstairs. I should read it.

Last night Ale and I started watching Absolutely Fabulous from the beginning. Watching Edie stumble around drunk, and seeing it through her eyes made me totally flash back to my drinking days, it made me feel nauseous.

You know, I didn't even know Easter was this Sunday until, I think, Tuesday.



Stolen from
Flobbergobber

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?