<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 16, 2008

I sentence you to the wearing of the Green Shoes

We spent the night at my sister's house last night to baby sit while she went out to a bar for St. Patrick's Day. I brought my Looney Tunes Vol. 1 over to entertain the kiddies.

This morning we were watching some more when I saw Porky Pig in "The Wearing of the Grin" in which some leprechauns royally fuck with his head. While it's not as wildly weird as a Tex Avery toon, it is a Chuck Jones and pretty damn funny.

So it was off to youtube for this one in honor of St. Patrick's Day.



Enjoy

Labels: ,


Comments:
Happy St. Pat's Marrrrk!!!!!!
 
Thanks. I don't usually go in for that sort of thing because as a recovering alcoholic I can't really get into it, but this cartoon was just too damn funny.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?