<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What Makes Funny

Last night Alessandra and I watched The History of the Joke on the History Channel.

It was great. I had already knew what made good comedy, but it was nice to hear a bunch of comics tell it in their own words. If you have any interest in the what makes funny, you should set your DVRs to record this show.

Today is the 14 anniversary of the death of Bill Hicks.

Go back to bed America. Your Government is in control. Here's American Gladiators. Watch this...shut up. Go back to bed America


Watch this documentary or buy his albums. Find the oddity that occurs with this clip. Report back to me.

Labels:


Comments:
:(

"Uncensored Comedy"??? Not so much...
 
I knew that you of all people would emerge from Lurkertown to post and make the catch.

Still though, it was a good, if a little sad, documentary.

Which reminds me, I have a crapload of Lenny Bruce I need to listen to.
 
Hmmm... oddity. Either the Reagan/Bush sign or the holding a knife to a kids neck. Did I win? LOL. Thanks for sharing...
 
Sandra
Nope. The answer is that you were watching "The Censoring of a Comic" on Trio Uncensored. Of all the other curse words uttered, only Fuck was bleeped out.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?