<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 11, 2008

A weekend of Things, Stuff & Media

Not much to report. This weekend we watched Run Ronnie Run starring David Cross and Bob Odenkirk. We thought it was very funny, but oddly enough Cross and Odenkirk disowned the movie due to losing editorial control.

Also watched giving us both outright belly laughs: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

I also finished The Thirteen and a Half Lives of Captain Bluebear by Walter Moers. I was as enchanted with this as I was with his other book Rumo and his Miraculous Adventures.

Some, but not much drawing was done because I spent most of yesterday fucking around with trying to network our new FrogCam. More as that happens.

Here, watch a video of one of my favorite songs.

Spill the Wine



via Suburban Guerrilla

Today is yet another workless day at the office. They keep promising me things to do, and I believe them, it's just that my boss doesn't have anything yet. My big project of html to PDF brochures was killed by the client do to not having clearances by the the International Olympic Committee to use their names, and logos. Oops!


Cricket Farmer
Who runs Cricket Town? I do. What we didn't realize when we acquired frogs was that they eat live prey. As a result, we have to provide form our green little friends. Rather than run to the pet store every couple of days to pick up some food I now have a little cricket farm going. I have to feed and maintain the crickets to stop them from killing each other, as they are most voracious and cannibalistic.

Labels:


Comments:
We love "Always Sunny in Philadelphia".

It's like "I Love Lucy" type situations with absolutely horrible people. Good times.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?