<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Multiple Choice Header 2

A) Feeling Like Da Vince or B) All the Best Dead Babies Were Taken

Last night I attended the first ever, Body Worlds Artist Night. Of all the cities this show has been held, no one has ever hosted an Artist Night before where they open the doors to artists as well as provide nude artists to pose alongside the plastinated figures.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I felt like Leonardo must have felt when he was studying bought or stolen corpses for anatomical studies.

I personally had compositional issues as I really didn't know how to focus on a good layout. I should have stayed with one figure and just worked with it, but I moved around and tried to get some nude figures too. One of the models was a guy I went to college with 20 years ago who was also a nude model 14 years ago when I was in art school.

After a while I thought I'd do a quick gesture of a dead baby in the dead baby room, but as mentioned in the header, all the best dead babies, with the best lighting in the most dynamic poses were taken.

As it goes though, I only got 4 pictures, but I had a great time even if my drawings were only ok. I'm happy with the progress I'm making.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?