<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Testing this sarcasm trick I just learned

Man spots wife during visit to brothel
WARSAW, Poland - A Polish man got the shock of his life when he visited a brothel and spotted his wife among the establishment's employees.

Polish tabloid Super Express said the woman had been making some extra money on the side while telling her husband she worked at a store in a nearby town.

"I was dumbfounded. I thought I was dreaming," the husband told the newspaper on Wednesday.

The couple, married for 14 years, are now divorcing, the newspaper reported.


Gee ya think?

Comments:
She should have pretended she was working as a nurse. Then when at the brothel wear a mask (cause that helps). It worked for the woman on my Brazilian soap... oh wait... she got caught also... nevermind.
 
Oh yeah, great idea. No one would ever know.
 
I can't believe they're getting divorced. That really is some shocking news!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?