<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Plattner Plasma Pics

I impulse bought a PlasmaCar on Saturday, after hearing Alessandra say she wanted one last month. They are great little self propelled scooters that kids and adults can ride. The serpentine manner of propulsion is rather soothing, it turns on a dime and is fun to tool around on.

Unfortunately, our front room (which we keep unfurnished) is a little too small to PlasmaCar around, so we have to return it. But when I came home from work last night found Alessandra driving around in circles with Lola in her arms.

PlasmaAle2

How Freakin Cute! I had to take a picture, then get in on the act.

PlasmaMark2

Lola enjoys riding around on my back, and I often just walk around the house bent over while she rides like a queen on her elephant.

We are going to spend the impulse plasma money on some frogs. See Previous Post

Labels:


Comments:
You so have to get the one with all the bells and whistles that my 1 yr old has ;o)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?