<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 24, 2008

From the What the Fuck Files:

Fight Club the Musical?

Apparently the answer is yes.

[Palahniuk] confirmed that Trent Reznor (of Nine Inch Nails) will definitely be doing the music for the show! He went on to say that David Fincher has been working on making “Fight Club” into a musical for some time now, and it really looks like it’s actually coming together. I then asked him if this was going to be some off Broadway show or would it be a big production. He said that 20th Century Fox was a big part of making it all happen and he thinks it’s going to be a big Broadway show. I think he said that Fox was actually paying for the show to get made.


via FilmDrunk.com

Comments:
Um. I hate musicals. And now I hate Trent Reznor.
 
In my formative years my dad used to play Hair all the time, which is very twisting to a young mind. So I really dig that one.

The Lion King is cool as is Hedwig and the Angry Inch and Reefer Madness, but for the most part meh.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?