<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 28, 2007

Winter Reading List

I got a crapload of Border's Gift Certificates for my birthday and Life Day, so I've been a busy, busy book buying bee. With the exception of Making Money (which is coming from the library today) all books have been purchased (or gifted to me) and are sitting on my book shelf ready to go.

Making Money: Terry Pratchett

The Boy Detective Fails: Joe Meno

I Am America (And So Can You!): Stephen Colbert

No Touch Monkey!: And Other Travel Lessons Learned Too Late: Ayun Halliday

The Real Animal House: The Awesomely Depraved Saga of the Fraternity That Inspired the Movie: Chris Miller

Water for Elephants: A Novel: Sara Gruen

The Perry Bible Fellowship: The Trial of Colonel Sweeto and Other Stories: Nicholas Gurewitch

A Dirty Job: A Novel: Christopher Moore

I'm so excited. I haven't really read a good non-Discworld book in years, and this season I've got a lot of written entertainment.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?