<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 28, 2007

I love heavily tattooed women

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The remind me of super heroines. It's like they're armored with ink. This is very non sequitur with the words not matching the image, but it all makes sense to me. Clicking the pic takes you to Prick Mag a free down loadable tattoo magazine, with said tat babes in it.

Myself, I would love another tattoo. I always say, "Man, I'd get one but I don't have the money." And thanks to a Christmas Bonus, Gift money and Birthday money I have the scratch for a great tat, but now I'm stymied as to what I would get, and I think I'd like a nice bike.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?