<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, December 06, 2007

I Dreamed

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I was at the South Pole Space Dive Facility secretly trying on my new Space Diving suit. It cost $7,900 and Alessandra didn't know I blew that much money to ride a weather balloon all the way to the top of the world and jump.

Which I did. In my dream I had 13 minutes or so of free fall then a 70 minute chuted drift, and then I landed safely.

It was pretty cool, not nearly as terrifying at I thought it would be. My suit had a full bubble dome helmet though.

I think I got the idea from seeing this article in Popular Science at my In-Laws house over Thanksgiving. High Dive

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?