<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Bodyworlds

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We went to seeBodyworlds 3 Friday Night. It was incredibly cool. Normally I suffer from Thanophobia, several times a year waking up screaming as my own mortality smacks me in the face, but I still found the exhibit really neat.

I brought a sketchbook and did gesture drawings of the larger figures while Alessandra listened to the audio tour. When you walk in, they display builds you up to the with small things like skulls and bones etc. A 14 year old girl was there with her family, she kept asking, "Is that real? Is that real?" It kind of got on my nerves until I told her, "It's ALL real. Everything but the eyes." And that shut her up. You think people would know that going in.

I'm currently nursing a cold and reading World War Z, about the great Zombie War. I thought it would be campy, I was really surprised to be drawn into the story.

Blah blah blah, I just want to post a link to Bodyworlds.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?