<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 23, 2007

Asleep at the switch

I was at Sam's Club picking up stuff for my Mother In Law the other day when I saw this:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yard-O-Beef, great name, but unfortunately it's only a 1 1/2' long! There is no Yard-O-Beef.

Now the interesting thing is that it weighs 3 lbs, and Sams on line calls it "Hillshire Farm 3LB Yard-O-Beef".

Someone, somewhere is trying to sell a unit of length based on unit of weight.

I hate to say it, but I am indeed petty enough to be peeved by that.

Comments:
i wonder if you cut it into slices and line then up then maybe that would be a yard?
 
I demand that if you call it "yard" then you make it half as thick and twice as long.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?