<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Random

The Cap'n is back, but still in disguise in meatspace as I work pretty much publicly.

Know this: No matter who I may bag on, or talk trash about I will always remember that once upon a time I used to dress like Don Johnson on Miami Vice. My post-collegiate adulthood has been one long fight not to be "Sheeple".

Alessandra is on a huge Ricky Gervais so we've watched Extras and are currently watching The Office UK. We tried the Office a few years ago and quit because it was too uncomforatble. At some point we decided that cringe comedy is funny.

A few days ago I listened to Peter Gabriel 2 (Games Without Frontiers). I used to listen to it constantly in college while smoking weed outback in the storage shed of my fraternity. Having not listened to it in nearly 20 years, I realize, "Man, what a fucked up album. All the songs are about loneliness, isolation and paranoia. I wonder how that effected me?"

Time has compressed on me horribly this week. I seemed to be rushing everywhere. I discovered I cannot possibly get out of the house in less than 1hr and 15 minutes on weekdays, and even then I'm moving pretty fast at the end.

TV Roundup:

Chuck: Meh
Bionic Woman: Meh
Pushing Daisies: Yay!
Reaper: Fun/Mindless
Heroes: I like it even if I don't think it's that great.

That's it for now.

Labels: ,


Comments:
I used to listen to it constantly in college while smoking weed outback in the storage shed of my fraternity. Having not listened to it in nearly 20 years, I realize, "Man, what a fucked up album. All the songs are about loneliness, isolation and paranoia. I wonder how that effected me?"

I felt the same way about Marillion's "Clutching at Straws". You want to talk about depressing...
 
I agree: Heroes ain't that great. I don't have cable and due to some changes with a local TV station, I can't get my suphero fix via Smallville.

I thought the series, Invasion, was a lot better but ABC axed it before it had a chance to really take off.

And as for NBC Monday nights, remember that series, Surface? Now there was a fun trainwreck! It was eXcellently stupid!

Ray
 
That should be supERhero fix...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?