<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 02, 2007

My new Blog

I've been a Graphic Production Artist for 12 years after I dropped out of Design School due to lack of money. Since then I've become a Graphic Problem Solver, which means I can do pretty much anything to help get the job out the door except for the actual design. I'm sure I could do it, but I lack self confidence.

I decided to throw myself into the deep end of the design pool and teach myself the principles of good design. And I decided to start a new blog instead of cluttering up my personal one with links to design sites and such. So I started Thinking in Picture. Cue the party noisemaker.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?