<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Story Revision

Edit: If you didn't get the story, don't be surprised. I need to give it some coherence rather than just explode it. I'll post the rework, shortly.


After running my story past an illustrator, he suggested I add another feature to my key in order to add clarity. So I did. And I also added one more arrow somewhere.

It's not supposed to be a puzzle with the secret known only to me, everything you need to understand the story (without words), or breaking into a left to right story flow (in case there are right->left or up->down readers who encounter this) should be there.

You can click the picture or this link

Labels:


Comments:
I like your map of being. I wish I could see the map a little more, as it was light and I didn't see it right away. The concept... great!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?