<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 22, 2007

A couple of more 12 hr days left

The Deadline for the catalogs is almost here. So far we've layed out each book at least 3 times and we are working hard today on redoing a 200+ page catalog. Wheeeee!

On the positive side, I will be paid hansomely for it, and they provided massages yesterday as well as lunch and dinner.

I spend yesterday evening reading Potter and I can't help but notice what a shitty wizard Harry is and how much Deus ex machina appears in this last books.

I mean, I know J.K. is writting for kids, but that doesn't excuse sloppy writing or the fact that nearly every aspect of Harry's success comes from events and people that conspire to help him.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?