<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 11, 2007

Waiting, waiting, waiting...NOW!

Whoosh! On Friday I made contact with a company I'd really like to work for. It would be a job that stimulates me, allows greater creativity and gives me the opportunity to expand both my skill set and conceptual thinking.

I scheduled a meeting today for 4pm and spent a few hours yesterday boning up on the company and it's lingo, and most of the day today putting together my career story and mind map.

The phone call was about 30-40 minutes, and I hope it went well. Now I'm totally wound up and mildly apprehensive. I won't know if I made it to the next level for nearly 3 weeks when I do my follow up.

Sure it's a job worth waiting for, but it's going to be a loooooong wait.

Labels:


Comments:
We'll all send some "hire the Capn" vibes your way! Generally natural enthusiasm comes through in interviews, so if you felt good about it, hopefully they did too.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?