<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Terrible T. Rex Was a Slowpoke

Bah! I deleted the body of the article. If you want to read it, click the title. It was just a filler post anyway.

I'm still looking for a job, and am spending my time these past few days looking at websites to get ideas for mine. Honestly, most work I've seen looks like ass. I know my limits, I don't want a crappy looking site, so I may enter an arrangement with a designer. She gives me a design for me, and I build her a site for her. I have a meeting on Friday that may be a job interview, and maybe some temp work lined up elsewhere. I did see a place this morning that is looking for a production artist, a really cool place that looks like it was made for me. So I made a phone call this morning, and emailed...nothing, maybe I'll try back (bah! still not around).

So that's about it, just a filler post. Nothing to report here personally, nor any thing for me to bite yet.

Stay Tuned.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?