<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 25, 2007

Super Secret Project Goes Here

So I think I found a place that I'd like to work. It's a company called XPLANE. It appears have the qualities I'm looking for in a company, including a mental component that really appeals to me. I used my extra time in the past week digging through one of their .pdf work samples, relearning Flash and rearranging dozens of free-floating vector objects to create an animation that I hope I get to show someone at the company. I had a phone interview a couple of weeks ago. I'll find out next Friday if I made it to the next round where I may get the opportunity, and if I don't make it, I'll send it in to HR as a last ditch effort to get the gig.

The Better Flash Movie (click image)
Animation Demo Link


The lower resolution, but sharable YouTube

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?