<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 25, 2007

Stuff and Junk...

Ok, after one day on the job as a test run, I got the 3 week temp gig (for now). My only qualifying question was, "Do you know how to put a folder on the desktop?" When I answered yes, that cinched the deal.

I'm doing work for a company that does marketing for a boat company, and I'm working as Dude Friday. Whatever they need me to do, I'm there to help pick up the slack, and today was easy. Rename a bunch of image files to standard, make contact sheets of the images and scan some slides.

A List
Because the air miles on a credit card we no longer use was going to expire soon, we took advantage of "free" magaines. Here is a huge list of magazines that now come to our house, most of them being complete wastes of paper.

Time
Stuff
Maxim
Travel and Leisure Golf
Elle
Lucky
Elle Decor
Entertainment Weekly
Scientific American (new)
Radar
Blender
Wired
Acoustic Guitar (gift subscription)

Actually, more magazines than we know what to do with. I was going to rate them based on first opening them, but I'm not going to bother. Like I said, most are crap and get a cursory look at best, but I'm happy to be getting wired after many years of not reading it.

Labels:


Comments:
I'll take your used copies of Scientific American... =)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?