<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 22, 2007

Easy come, easy go...boomerangotango

I got a call this morning from a former coworker. She had a line on a temp gig that paid some much needed big bucks. So I spoke to the Creative Director and it was a go for Monday. 3 weeks, 3 grand minimum (pre-tax), with lots of opportunity for extra hours.

After an unreturned called to the Project Manager, when I tried again she told me that they would need me and that they had bad experience with temps. YOINK!

I told her that it seems like many agencies are having temps come in for a few days to see if they work out, and that I could come in to "audition" and then they could tell me with no harm done...she said she'd get back to me.

5:50pm she calls, "Can you come in tomorrow or Sunday?" Unfortunately I'm going out of town this weekend so I can't, can you call me Monday?

"Maybe if they don't get the work done."

So there we are.

Tomorrow I'll post the project I've been working on in my spare time for the past few weeks. Hopefull another kind of audition.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?