<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 05, 2007

What kind of world do we live in?

Mannnn, I knew better than to get my hopes up with this work temp gig. There is another guy that comes from the same agency as me, but he can do color retouching...as a result my hours are being cut and he's doing my work during his down time.

This is actually bringing me down because I was told that I the company really likes me, but I'm still losing out because he is getting called in over me. And when we are there together, I get the shitty slow computer and moved sort of off to the side where I don't really talk to the other employees, so I feel like I'm in a competition, even though I'm probably not. I was off Tues and Wed and told not to come in on Monday because the other guy is going to complete my work.

Of course this is all mind reading and fortune telling. I honestly don't know if the other guy even wants a full time job, and I don't know if the company even wants to hire me, but it's taking away from my face time, and money out of my pocket, so my anxiety levels are on the rise.

I feel like I'm living in a Dystopian Unicorn fight Cybernetically-enhanced Dolphin World.

Unicorn_vs__Dolphin_by_basehead
image by Basehead

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?