<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Two brief thoughts from the road

Absurd–adjective
1. utterly or obviously senseless, illogical, or untrue; contrary to all reason or common sense; laughably foolish or false

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

World's Biggest Production Pick-up Truck

I saw one of these parked in a driveway the last 3 times I've been past this house in Suburbia. I think it qualifies. And it Canary Yellow.


Seen on a sign: Sunshine Acres Retirement Community with special village for the memory impaired

My first thought was, "I live on 'Ahhhhh where the fuck am I? Gypsies are trying to steal my shoes! Lane."

Labels:


Comments:
it's a shame that truck isn't moving in that photo.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?