<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 13, 2007

More Things & Stuff

It seems like Spring came and went, now it's already Winter. Christ! No wonder the bees are dying off, it's supposed to snow tomorrow.

There seems to be a lot going on, even though nothing is really happening. I've had some very inconvenient health issues that I still can't really talk about yet. Nothing life threatening, but just...well, inconvenient. They are being addressed through medications, but I sure wish it would warm up so I can get some exercise.

NTM, is running slowly because I've been looking for jobs and working some freelance. It appears to be going well, and the people seem to like me. I put in a 4o hr week, I've been invited back for next week. It's pretty much been expressed that now they are seriously checking me out to see how I fit in, and whether I can do the job. It should be educational for all of us because it's not run like a normal shop where everyone has a box. Here the boundaries are very fuzzy and you are expected to take responsibility for your own work. I'm not quite sure how that works, but I'm interested in learning.

So far none of the stuff I've sent out has really come back yet except for some basic Photoshop stuff I did, that turned out well, and I was praised several times on a personal level by an owner.

It would be weird working in a design place where I actually get respect. It actually makes me want to earn it.

Uhhh, not much else. We have a home improvement project coming up that should be relatively easy, and I need to mow the fucking yard that I'm highly allergic to.

As my friend Rock n Roll Larry says, "Blah, Blah, Woof Woof!"

If I find something cool, of course I'll post it here.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?