<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 23, 2007

I don't know what to make of it...

So I'm freelancing for this place, and everyone is pretty nice, I'm invited back this week and so things are going smooth.

No other shoe dropping or anything like that, just kind of a weird thing...

Today a new intern started, a high school senior who wants to learn about working at design firm and all, but today there is really nothing for her to do because the network is down, and everyone is too busy to deal with her. So they ask me if I can tell her about production and computery things.

Sure, it's really no problem. I'm more than happy to help out someone and point them in the right direction. She has a scholarship to Savannah College of Art and Design and knows InDesign, but there's much she doesn't know.

I just thought it oddly pleasing that they asked me to do it. I mean I'm the temp, it's not my place to babysit the n00b, but it's still no big deal for me to do so...it's almost like they are treating me like a regular, but I can't forget I'm the temp because if that happens, you can bet something is going to turn around and bite me on the ass.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?