<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Got nutin'

Not much since Wed. I've still been working at that place, I was swamped on Friday, but I pulled it out. Went cycling yesterday, then spent the remainder of the day practicing guitar while Ale shot a series of pregnant art photos of a friend.

Fox cancelled Drive after only 3 episodes which pisses me off because while stupid, it was entertaining.

Yadda, yadda. I'm drinking my coffee now and going cycling again this morning to return home and help out installing a new floor in our sunroom

Have a nice day everyone.

Labels:


Comments:
I almost can't blame Fox for cancelling Drive. They promoted the hell out of it, and according to the ratings there was just no one watching it.

Despite my Tim Minear/Nathan Fillion love, I was leery about this show, and its premise.

Plus, the last thing I needed was another show that I'd just start to fall in love with only to have it cancelled out from underneath me (See: Raines, which is listed as "on the bubble"). :oP
 
It had potential. Especially because Nathan was playng Mal.
 
Yeah, I was getting into Drive too and was disapointed, but they did shoot 6-8 episodes. We will probably see them in rotation along with the "As Seen on TV" infomercials at some point. Just enough to get me sucked in, but no resolution.

Thom

PS, ichat is cool.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?