<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Parkour Hits St. Louis

My friend who comments here, "Crazy Legs Dave" has a coworker who does this. In an amusing anecdote, he tells the story of a guy coming to work for a conservative company with a desire to be Spider Man. Quite the worthy dream, excepting the fact that radioactive spiders are likely to give you cancer. I wanted to be Captain America, not because of the patriot thing, but because he was super fit and could bonk the crap outta people with his shield. I also dug his swashbuckling boots, but that's another story. Anyway, Parkour wasn't around at the time, oh and I was lazy and out of shape...so I never became a superhero.

I think the Parkour is pretty damn cool. It's like hard-core exercise for nerds.

Comments:
Note to self: Don't send NTM link to wall-climbing coworker...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?