<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy First Day of Spring

After the event.

Today is Wed. I've been officially unemployed for 3 days. I'm networking, making calls, sending out resumes and going on interviews. It's very difficult for me to ask people for things (like a job0 and it's a slow process, so any job related thing I can do in a day I consider a victory.

I got out of the non-profit just in time. Our population is one of "troubled youth", "youth at risk", etc. So when a kid gets in trouble at his facility and starts throwing stories, someone (State, County, Courts) is going to shut you down while they investigate. It's been two weeks without programming, and while it looks like we (I still consider myself a part of it) will be exonerated because we have the paperwork our paper work in order, it's still a hairy time there.

Other stuff is going on, but I'm thrilled beyond words Daylight Savings Time is here, and today was gorgeous and smelled Springy.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?