<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My Superhero Lover Is...

Labels:


Comments:
Iron Man. But Cable and Deadpool were close behind. No idea who any of them are, but it was a fun quiz.
 
ahahaha. Click the link on your results to get the bios

Iron Man- Zillionare Arms Dealer, former alcoholic and current "Facist" in that he believes all vigilante superheroes need to register with the government.

Cable x

Deadpool-Psychopathic/Delusional Killer Antihero (Hero to nerds everywhere in that he often breaks the 4th wall)
 
Maybe I'm missing something...how do I get to this poll? Is there a link I'm not finding?
 
Yes, the link right above the comments that reads, Who is your super hero lover?

or click the titel since I fixed it
 
Oh lord, I got X-23... Lol

http://www.comicvine.com/x-23/3560/

...followed by Aurora & Psylocke
 
Hmm...I'm obviously not up on my comic book heroes. Who the hell is Madman?

But my back ups I'm familiar with at least. The Punisher and Spider-Man. I think I'll take The Punisher out of the three. :o)
 
Madman, is one of those new fangled superheroes. Clicking the link tells me that he is kind of generic.

That's who Alessandra got also. And Spiderman too, but The Punisher?

That's very divergent. Both you and Woensdag got psychopathic killer antiheroes as an alternate.
 
Both you and Woensdag got psychopathic killer antiheroes as an alternate.

Must be the whole bad-boy attraction thing...
 
That's very divergent. Both you and Woensdag got psychopathic killer antiheroes as an alternate.
Heh, I like a little crazy/scary in my men. :o) The Punisher, Jayne Cobb, Jack Bauer...
 
It's all fun and games until the first time you get smacked around.

At least you don't have to worry about Jayne kissing you on the mouth.
 
It's all fun and games until the first time you get smacked around.

Trust me, I'd smack 'em right back. ;o)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?