<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Gillette 1, Cap'n Marrrrk 0

I give up. I have to buy the expensive razor blades. The cheap-ass, cut rate blades I've been using have been chopping the shit out of my face. Last night I I cut my head yet again and bled for hours. I tried a couple of home remedies (one), but decided in the end to just cauterize it with a match. It worked like a charm, bleeding stopped immediately, so now I'm thinking. "Next time...." but I doubt. Still I thought instead I'm either real cool or kind of nutty. I'm not a cutter, or self mutilator (abuser yeah *wink, mutilator no), but still...what a solution. Now if I had just had that Wicked Laser

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?