<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Ask Cap'n Marrrrk Part III

From Reader # 8 who asks, "Why is your beard blue? Does the carpet match...?"

I was working with a non-profit group that teaches art skill to delinquents, and at the end of the year we had a big performance showing off what they had learned, and I performed with the drum group. I had freshly shaved my head, painted myself up and thought, "Man, I wish I could dress like this everyday." So I did the next best thing and painted my beard blue.

Drumista


That's the bullshit answer I give everyone who asks me that question. The real reason is this: I am born of the Sky, but don't tell anyone or the Scientists will want to dissect me.

"Does the carpet match...?"

I'm not sure I understand the question, my house has hard wood floors.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?