<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Ask Cap'n Marrrrk I

I got my first question to Ask Cap'n Marrrrk from Sir Fancy Reverend John Fenderson who asks "Boxers or Toast?"

Well John, what you don't know is that you were only one letter away from my favorite meal: Boxers on Toast. And it just so happens that I have a series of photos from the last time I sat down to my repast. As you can see there was a bit of a problem in the Dyatorium when I accidentially mixed in a red with too much yellow and rediscovered the basic rule of pigmentation: mixing primary colors gives you a sickly green. So for the near future I am the Anti Marrrrk.

Mmmmm
Get the hazmat suit.

Toast
Can't have Boxers on Toast without the Toast

The first bite is the best
The First Bite is the Best

Wiping some shit outta my beard

Wiping some shit outta my beard.

Oh yeahhhhhhh

Oh yeahhhhhhhh! Tastes sooooo goood.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?