<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

People, Let Me Get Something Off My Chest



The philosophical between song musings of KISS lead vocalist Paul Stanley (86 Megs, 70 minutes). Awwwwooooooooo-yeahhhhhh!

Here's the link to the original thread wherein the CD is introduced to the world.

If you don't have the stamina to download and listen to all the nuggets, look onscreen to the left ->, I've replaced the map with the Weekly Stanley. Click the pic for your weekly dose. I was going for it and I was halfway through when my coworker Doc asked me to turn it off because it was giving him a headache. So I picked it up again this morning.

Here are some samples:

Paul talks to the Ladies
Paul gets Patriotic
Who wants to get high?

Oh man, I'm laughing right now thinking about you laughing.

via Eye of the Goof

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?