<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 17, 2006

Last Night's Daily Show...

was one of the most surreal things I'd seen on television in a long time.

I'm talking about the use of the Star Wars parody the Republicans used to represent the Democrats as "The Evil Empire."

What a bunch of weird motherfuckers. My mind is completely boggled. This is how they see the world, and this is why they are NOT your friend. Plus, Fox News once again proves it is the propaganda arm of this administration. For me it went beyond funny back around to downright scarifying (didn't coin this one).

I totally ripped this page from Comedy Central for the purpose of easifying (new word) your viewing. Here is the link to the the real page

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?