<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 02, 2006

I just coined a new word

headwrecked-adj meaning wrecked in the head

Lets try and insert it into the world. Here is the context.

Dave G, a former coworker who left the private sector to get a Master's in Design, is working on a project and the chat conversation went thus:


Dave G
random question of the day: have you ever ridden a greyhound bus?

CapnMarrrrk
yes

Dave G
how'd it go?

CapnMarrrrk
it was..."interesting"

have you ever had a conversation with a mute?

Dave G
sort of

CapnMarrrrk
I mean where you talk and he scribbles on paper?

Dave G
huh. no. mine was just a homeless person encounter. they were deaf, but proceeded to follow me and attempt to communicate anyway

that's interesting though.

where were you headed?

CapnMarrrrk
from Columbia to St. Louis

So where are you thinking of taking the bus?

Freaksville?

Dave G
i'm working on a campaign for the maligned carrier and i'm tryin to round up some insight and whatnot

CapnMarrrrk
hahahah

Well, I think you should listen to Simon and Garfunkle's "America" and go with the ideal as opposed to the reality

Dave G
all the articles i've been reading are about the driver getting his throat slashed or pregnant women getting murdered on board and stuff. oh, and apparently they flip over, explode and get robbed a lot

CapnMarrrrk
hahahah

yeah, that's pretty much it

I mean think about it...Greyhound is for people who need to travel across country because they can't afford a car to drive them, or train tickets

Only the most headwrecked lowlifes take the bus

Dave G
headwrecked. good word.

CapnMarrrrk
I just made it up. As soon as I wrote it, I thought the same thing.


Though now that I think about it, I think brainwrecked would be better. What do you think?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?